Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ms. Carpenter

Last weekend we happened to go to Lowe's. While we were there, we saw they were having a kids project going on. Craig asked me if Youngest Princess was going to do it. I said that I thought you usually had to preregister for those sort of things. I saw a girl working at it and I asked her. She said, "you don't have to this month, we have extra kits" WOOHOO, Youngest was excited! She got her very own apron and nametag, just like the workers wear, goggles, hammer and her kit. All the tables were full, so we planted our behinds down on the floor. We followed the directions and made a real cute valentine "mailbox" thingy. Youngest had a blast and was very proud of herself. When she was done, she turned in her hammer (got to keep the apron and goggles) and got a certificate of completion and a patch I will sew onto her apron. I didn't have the camera, but I did have a trusty camera phone!



No comments: