Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am so thankful to my wonderful husband. He's put up with so much from me and never really said anything about how awful I was.

I'm talking about before I got my, what I lovingly refer to, happy pills. LOL My anti-depressants. Since I haven't had insurance for 3+ years, I haven't been able to get my prescriptions. But, lack of insurance is a whole nother post ;) Anyway, right after Christmas, I had to go in to see the doctor as I had strep throat. I asked the doctor what I could do, if Target or Wal-Mart had any of meds I could take on their $4 list. My doc was pretty good, she gave me samples of the meds I was taking before and said to call her in a month. Phew! I can't believe the difference in how I feel. I'm actually happy. :) I catch myself smiling now. Anyway, I'm rather long-winded, but I said all that to say that never once did Craig complain about how I was acting. I know he sees the difference because he has asked me a couple times how I think the meds are doing. I tell him how I'm feeling and he agrees that I act/seem like I'm happier. He even asked the pharmacist at Target how much a month's supply is. It's $115 but not as bad as we had thought. He's also a fantastic daddy!! I couldn't have asked for a more involved dad.

I love you, Craig!!

No comments: