Saturday, February 03, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
Yes, I watched Beverly Hills 90210. Yes, I'm still watching BH 90210. It's on SOAPnet, back to back episodes! WOOHOO!!!
On another TV note. Our DVR WILL NOT record My Name is Earl. I can't figure it out. I set it up for series recording and it won't record. I just had to delete the series recording and set it up again. Let's hope it works this time because it didn't work again last night. I THINK I can watch it online. I need to go check.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Well, youngest Princess seems to be just fine. Phew! No problems at all today. She was even hungry all day long, which tells me she's going through another growth spurt! That girl's gonna make me have to buy her longer pants, you just watch! LOL
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go! Catch y'all later! :-D
My youngest Princess has been stuffy for the last few days. Today she looks really pale, but seems to be feeling/acting fine. I'm worried on what's to come. I certainly hope it's not the strep showing back up again.
Hmmm, she's telling me her tummy hurts, but she's hopping/dancing around here like nothing, so now I don't know what to think. One of the girls in her class yesterday threw up at school. I'm hoping it wasn't contagious.
Cyndi tagged me
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married
2. Are you a vegetarian? No
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yep
4. Have you ever come close to dying? No
5. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? My wedding ring
6. Favorite time of day? Morning
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes
8. Do you wear makeup? Not really
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No
11. What do you wear to bed? Night shirt
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? No
13. Can you roll your tongue? No
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? No
15. What kind of sneakers? New Balance
16.Do you believe in Abortions? It's up to the mom
17. What is your Hair color? Blonde
18. Future child’s name? No more children here ;)
19. Do you snore? No
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Disney World
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? New cars
23. Gold or silver? Silver
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oooh, hard one. I'm not really sure.
26. City, beach or country? Country
27. What was the last thing you touched? Laptop
28. Where did you eat last? Home
29. When’s the last time you cried? When I left South Dakota :(
30. Do you read blogs? Yes
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Sure, easy enough to dress like a man
32. Ever been involved with the police? No
33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? Garnier Fructis, I think it is and Ivory soap
34. Do you talk in your sleep? No
35. Ocean or pool? Pool
36. So, who has the original missing questions? ???
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Noone
38. Window seat or aisle? Window
39. Ever met anyone famous? Not that I know of
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Yep
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah
43. Basketball or Football? Basketball
44. How long do your showers last? 15 mins.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Both
46. Cake or ice cream? Both
47. Are you self-conscious? Yes
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? No
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? No
50. Have you been in love? Most definitely
51. Where do you wish you were? Cyndi's
52. Are you wearing socks? Nylons
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
54. Can you tango? No
55. Last gift you received? Birthday
56. Last sport you played? Snowball Fight
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Bills
58. Where do you live? Oregon
59. Where were you born? Oregon
60. Last wedding attended? Julie and Mike's via webcam...Las Vegas, NV and Mark and Konya's in Vegas
61. Spit or swallow? Neither
62. Favorite position? For what?
63. Most hated food(s)? Brussel Sprouts
64. What’s your least fav.? Least favorite what?
65. Can you sing? Depends
66. Last person you instant messaged? Cyndi
67. Last place you went on holiday? South Dakota
68. Favourite regular drink? Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke or Milk
69. Current Song? Black Horse in a Cherry Tree
70. Tag 3 friends:
Posted by Kelli at 8:28 AM
I slept great last night!! FINALLY! Although it's been over a month since I've slept through the night, and last night was no exception, when I was asleep, I was out for the count. I may have actually been able to sleep through the night last night, but Craig's blood sugar took a nosedive and I got to play nurse. Normally after having to be up in the middle of the night and actually functioning, I lie there forever trying to get back to sleep. Not last night. Thank goodness!! I hope tonight I can actually make it the whole night! Craig thought it may be because I took my happy pills earlier. I'm not so sure. I'm thinking it was because I didn't have to work job #2 last night and I sat here in the recliner vegging/playing on the computer and watching TV all night.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Ok, what kind of dork doesn't have Cream of Mushroom soup? Me. I am that dork. Cream of Mushroom soup is a staple here. I needed it for the recipe. At least I have a can of Cream of Chicken soup, so I will substitute instead. Yeah, I am Queen of the Dorkness.
YAHOO! It's Wednesday. I only work one job today. Neither Princess has dance class. I have all the time in the world!!! Hmmm, maybe a nap? Oooooh, I'll finish my book. I'm thisclose to the end. I'm reading Nora Roberts' Red Lily. It's the third book in a trilogy. Not only is it romance, but it's also a mystery. Very cool!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Well, it's not really my birthday, but yay me! I just did 4 T-shirt design requests. Luckily 2 of them were just a matter of changing some things on previous designs. If you'd care to take a gander, my "gallery" is here. Enjoy!
Can someone please tell me where the stealth switch is on my Cherokee? Both Craig and I swear it has to have one somewhere. Cars are constantly pulling out in front of us. The sucker's fire engine red for crying out loud!! It's not like you could miss it! Well, I guess, obviously, that some people can miss it. Thank goodness for new brakes! I really wish people would pull their heads out of their asses and drive! That extra 4.3 seconds they would have had to wait for me to pass them wouldn't be the end of the world
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. I remembered the book. Yay me! I know, I know, you're impressed, aren't ya? Well, half way through class I remembered that I was going to make Cream Cheese Chicken that Cyndi made while we were there. I was going to throw it in the crockpot after work. Grrrrrrrrr.....maybe tomorrow.
Posted by Kelli at 5:30 PM
You all know (or should, anyway) that I'm a Disney freak. Anything and everything Disney is right up my alley. I need to figure out how to make my own template for here. I'm sure it's got to be easy enough, right? Guess I need to design some stuff first. Oh, that reminds me.....I need to do those T-shirt Designs for those people on the Disney message boards I'm on. ARGH! They're going this weekend too.....MUST.DO.THEM.TONIGHT.
So if you see me on here tonight when I'm not working, ask me if I did them, ok???? I'm such a slacker. HA!
Posted by Kelli at 3:21 PM
Hahahahaha, I just ate my left overs from Olive Garden. It was portabello mushroom raviolis in a smoked cheese/sun dried tomato sauce, if I remember correctly. I can tell my breath must be horrid. Guess I won't have anyone trying to talk to me at dance class. Muwahahahahaha
Anyone want a kiss? :-*
Posted by Kelli at 3:17 PM
Tuesday is better than Monday. It has to be, right? Yeah, I suppose it is. Really. But today is dance class. *YAWN* for me anyway. I get to sit there for an hour listening to all the other moms talk about this and that. Hmmm, I am in the middle of a good book. Guess I should bring it. Hope I don't forget. hahahaha
This is my favorite Coke product. We used to have it in the vending machine at work. The last time the Coke guy came in, he changed out the Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke and the caffeine free Diet Coke my bosses drink with regular Diet Coke. My boss's wife called Coke. They called back. Turns out they don't carry those particular flavors on their trucks anymore because they weren't selling as well as the other ones like Coca-Cola Zero. WTH???? So anyway, that explains why I can't find the 20 oz. bottles in the stores anymore either. I'm seriously bummed.
Monday, January 29, 2007
I'm not sure I ever posted anywhere other than telling Cyndi about it. We are the proud owners of a new 2005 Honda TRX 450R. It hauls ASS!!
I grew up on 3-wheelers, etc. Craig's never ridden. So I assumed it was basically my bike, right? Craig didn't know how to ride it with the clutch, etc. WRONG It was hinted at that we'd share it. *Pshaw, yeah, right* ;) Anyway, he took it out with my dad last weekend and now guess who's admitted it's now MY bike? hehehehe