Thursday, February 15, 2007

Get Paid for Reading My Posts!

Are you short on funds? Do you just want a little extra spending money? Did you know you could get paid for reading this very post I wrote? Or any of the other posts on this here blog? Well, guess what???? You can!

Pay Per Post just released a new program for its blog marketing campaign. It's called the Review My Post program. You get paid for reviewing my post and I'll get paid too! It's a win-win for everyone!

Here's how it works:

I write a post. Remember, it can be about anything! It doesn't matter which post you choose to review. Review my review of the latest TV show, or review my posts about my dingy blonde moments. Really, it's up to you!

You click on the link at the bottom of the post that says "Get Paid to Review My Post".

You then sign up with Pay Per Post and write a review of my post and after its been accepted, you just made $7.50. Easy as pie! Well, at least now you can afford a piece of pie! But, as a bonus, you just earned me $7.50 as well! So thanks!

How could you go wrong with a program like this? Don't wait any longer!!! Let's both earn some money!









No comments: