Sunday, February 11, 2007

Days of Our Lives Fans

Craig's Aunt is a huge fan of Days of Our Lives. She's even been to a fan convention and has done a scrapbook about her trip. Since she's such a fan, I'm going to pass on this site for Days of Our Lives.

Go check it out! I really like the fact that they're so in tune with their readers. One reader even wrote in and asked for pics of "Kayla's" hair so she could take the pictures to her hairdresser to have her hair cut the same way. The site answered her request! That's great customer service, I'd say!

I also like the way the site is laid out. Very user-friendly. There are separate
sections for updates, news, spoilers and more. I like the fact that I don't have to go hunting for the information I want. I just click on the link and go.

After passing this link on, I'm going to be the favorite niece-in-law!



No comments: