Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Only Money, Right?

I had to take my wedding ring in to be fixed today. It's needed to go in for, oh, about 5 years now. LOL I was missing a couple of prongs and where they had welded my engagement ring to my wedding band, it had cracked. I've noticed recently that another prong must be loose because I was catching it on stuff and I even scratched my face with it. I told the girl behind the counter that I was missing prongs and she said, oh no, I'm sure they're just worn down. She took out her little eyeglass thing and said to the other girl, look at this, they ARE gone. *eyeroll* She then said, "I'm surprised you haven't lost the diamond out of it!" Whatever. So anyway, I get my ring back on Thursday....after I give them $124.50. LOL They said the weld would just crack again because it was so thin so they were going to have to add a shank to it. I also needed it resized 3/4 of a size bigger. Wouldn't of had to do that if I had just lost the weight I keep meaning to lose. :-/

1 comment:

Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said...

Awww. Well I'm glad you are getting your ring fixed! I can't wear my ring right now. I thought it was just too tight from pregnancy swelling, but the baby is 3 months old and it still doesn't fit! Yikes!

Michelle Potter
http://usr-bin-mom.com