Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rumors, Rumors

So, I heard through the grapevine that PayPerPost, you know, the site that pays you for online advertising, has some big news, but I don't know what exactly that is.

I'm wondering if it will be double payouts on some opportunities! Wouldn't that be great? Ooooh just think what I could do with all that moola!

Or maybe a trip to any destination that one lucky winner (and a dozen of their closest friends) chooses! Oh man, what a dream that would be! Anyone care to guess where I'd pick? Not very hard to figure out, I'd be going to Walt Disney World! But, since I was in the area, I'd probably have to stop by PayPerPost HQ too!

Or maybe a new car! It would be painted green with PayPerPost logos on the side. Maybe it'll be a Hummer! A real one, not an H2 or H3, but the big daddy of all Hummers!

Or maybe a PayPerPost tour bus going around visiting posties. So many possibilities!

Well, I'm sure it's got to be one of those ideas above, or else the big news might be that Ted, the CEO of PayPerPost, has been abducted by aliens, was brainwashed on their spaceship and now has three nipples, twelve fingers and a horn growing out of the top of his head. Yeah, I think I hit the nail on the head! That's got to be it! Don't you think?

No comments: