Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's Done!

Phew! I got youngest Princess' dress done. Remember, the one I was complaining about? I didn't get to start it till about 7:00 last night. I stayed up until 1 this morning and got up again at 6. The wedding shower was at 10am. I finished it at 9:15. There's some spots around the ruffles that I should take out and redo since it's a bit crooked, but it turned out pretty cute!

I'm trying to get a pic off the camera, but for some reason, the software isn't being recognized

2 comments:

Jeremy Lowe said...

Is it all seamstresses that like working on things at the last moment? I can't tell you how many things my wife has been up till three o'clock in the morning sewing so that my son or daughter could wear them the next day. Oh well it's still cheaper, and they always looked nicer than you can buy in the store.

Brandi said...

Great job. . .it's adorable!

You sure do love Disney! I live in Orlando, so sometimes it's a bit much and I have to remember how sweet and fun it is!

Brandi (I found you through blogmommas.com)

www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com