Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Don't You Hate That?

Youngest Princess is in my friend's wedding in a month. I'm making her flower girl dress. I cut out the pattern, and according the pattern back, it should fit fine. My grandma and I held it up to Princess and it needs some added to the chest. No problem, right? Well, before I cut up the flower girl material, I went to Joann's and bought some other material to make a dress out of to see how my alterations will turn out. Princess picked some kitty fabric and I have to admit, it is adorable. I wanted the Mickey Mouse material, but I got vetoed. ;) So anyway, tonight I sit down to cut out the material (the job I hate most) and realized I didn't wash the material. UGH! I've been washing all day, I could have thrown it in with those loads, so now I have to wait until the current load is done so I can throw it in.

No comments: