Thursday, May 10, 2007

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Ok, so I'm not Elton John. LOL But I am a Pay Per Post blogger (or Postie as we're called in PPP circles). You've heard about Pay Per Post, right? Do you blog? Well, guess what! You can get paid to blog, too.

I've been blogging with Pay Per Post since February and I've made almost $250.00. I could have made more, but I've been so busy with life, I haven't taken the time to sit down and blog much!

The $250 is basically "found" money. I LOVE "found" money. LOL I'm actually saving it to get Oldest Princess some new glasses. She needs them as she hasn't had new ones in about 3 years and her current ones are all scratched up. I also want to save up for the next time we go to Disneyland or Walt Disney World. It will be spending money that I won't have to feel guilty over.

Would you like "found" money too? What are you waiting for? Go! Sign up!


No comments: