Saturday, June 16, 2007

Free Coloring Pages

Have you seen the site that has Free Coloring Pages for kids? The Princesses are going to love this site! Good thing we have enough computers here to go around, or I'd be having to give up some of my computer time!

I've been playing around with it. I colored a page with Tigger and Pooh. Yep, they even have Disney pages! I was thrilled to see that and the Princesses will be too! They're as big of Disney freaks as I am. There's also Pokemon, Barbie, Hello Kitty and Bratz, just to name a few. They also have subjects such as holidays, food, transportation, sports and more. Oh goodness, I just looked again and found a My Little Pony page. Youngest Princess will be picking that one as her favorite, I'm sure!

It is really simple to color your page. Find the page you want to color, click on the color you want and then click on the picture where you want the color to go. Simple as that! You know what else is cool? You can upload your own coloring page and color it in. When you're done coloring, you can save your picture to show your friends and family, just make sure you're registered first.

See, it starts as:




and it becomes this in no time!


It doesn't matter if you're 3 or 83, go check it out! I bet you'll have fun!!





No comments: