Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bindi the Jungle Girl

As I was browsing through videos at The News Room, I came across this video.

Steve Irwin's daughter, Bindi, is creating a TV show following in her father's footsteps. It's called Bindi the Jungle Girl and will be on the Discovery Kids channel. I love watching her, she's so animated and seems to be 'down to earth'.

The show will be about conservation and education of the wildlife around us. Some scenes will include Steve Irwin, since he was involved in the first few episodes.

I think Bindi's father would be proud! Her mother, Terry, thinks so as well. Anything I've ever seen about the late Steve Irwin shows he cared about family and animals. This show has both! My Princesses will love this show. They're both animal lovers.




I couldn't believe all the videos at The News Room. Anything that has been in the news was there! The clips aren't "last week's news" either, (although you can find last week's news too)! You can see really recent news clips easily. The whole site was easy to use. Inserting the video clip into my post was a piece of cake. I clicked on the copy button and it was copied! Simple as that!

Go try them out for yourselves! You're bound to find something of interest to you!




No comments: