Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm Beat

I just spent the last two hours outside pulling the weeds next to the driveway. They're "vine-y" little suckers but luckily have a shallow root system. It takes a while, but (I was going to say it's not back-breaking work, but my back is killing me. lol) they're not too hard to get out. I still have probably two more hours to get it all done.

There was also a branch that had come off our tree laying beside the driveway. It's been there since our first big windstorm many months ago. I finally got out the saw and sawed it into about twenty pieces. Go me!

Now though, I'm relaxing. I'm weak. My legs feel like Jell-O and I can hardly type. Don't know what's up with that. I had the Princesses get me a lemonade, so now I have sugar in my system. Woohoo!!

No comments: