Monday, April 02, 2007

1K Tuesday

Have you heard the news? Could you use a thousand dollars? Sure you could! Who couldn't?

Pay Per Post, the primo site for blog advertising is giving away a thousand dollars every Tuesday to one lucky postie. Yes, you heard me right!!! One thousand dollars!

Sometime between 12:00am and 12:00pm, they'll put up one opportunity with no segmentation requirements for any postie to grab. So be on the lookout!!

What would you do if you were lucky enough to get that prized opportunity? Oh, just imagine what you could do! I would love to pay off some bills! But, then again, I may want to be a bit more spontaneous and take my husband to Las Vegas! Yep, the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking that is what would happen. We may even have to stay in a suite and fly first class! Or we'd head to the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland! Of course, he'd probably like to be more responsible and pay the bills though. I'd just have to tempt him with slots and drinks or Mickey and Minnie!

So don't forget!!! Every Tuesday in April, between 12am and 12pm, be on the lookout for the 1K opportunity from Pay Per Post!

No comments: