Thursday, February 01, 2007

Awwwwwww

I slept great last night!! FINALLY! Although it's been over a month since I've slept through the night, and last night was no exception, when I was asleep, I was out for the count. I may have actually been able to sleep through the night last night, but Craig's blood sugar took a nosedive and I got to play nurse. Normally after having to be up in the middle of the night and actually functioning, I lie there forever trying to get back to sleep. Not last night. Thank goodness!! I hope tonight I can actually make it the whole night! Craig thought it may be because I took my happy pills earlier. I'm not so sure. I'm thinking it was because I didn't have to work job #2 last night and I sat here in the recliner vegging/playing on the computer and watching TV all night.

No comments: