Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend

Well, I didn't get as much done as I hoped, but I did have fun. :)

As I was picking up Oldest Princess from her sleepover, my check engine light came on. I stopped at a Walgreens, turned it off, restarted, and hoped it would clear itself. It didn't. I proceeded to go get gas. Started it back up and it ran like crap, barely moving and sounding like it was going to die. I edged over to the side, shut it off and restarted. It started and ran fine. ARGH! Craig was out of town, my parents are on their vacation, so I took it to a friend of my dad's who scanned it. It seems to be a cam sensor. Brian said we should at least start with replacing it, but he doesn't exactly know where it is, so he'll have to research it. Ay yi yi. All I'm seeing is dollar signs in front of my eyes.

No comments: