Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Online Dolls

My youngest princess has gotten into playing on the computer lately. She's pretty good at it too! She would love to create dolls online. I'm sure even Oldest Princess would like to play Dress Up Games too.

There's a great site where you can make cute little dolls like these:




Aren't they great? You can play dress-up games and make avatars that you can use in forums, chats or even fashion competitions! What a fun way to play dolls! Sure beats paper dolls where the clothes won't ever stay on.

There are so many options to choose from! They have gothic dolls, mermaid dolls, princesses (a favorite here in our house), pirates, babies and even holiday dolls! You can even make one to look like your favorite celebrity! There are so many options to choose from! The only limit is your imagination!

I created a cute little doll in no-time flat! My doll is on the red carpet wearing a gorgeous formal gown and her name is Tricia. I can't wait to go play some games with my little princess doll.

My princesses are really going to love this website! Even I had a blast making dolls! Go make one and we'll have to play in competition sometime!

No comments: